The much awaited Assembly Elections in Tamil Nadu is coming in 2011
ELECTION DATE – 13TH APRIL 2011, WEDNESDAY
A single-phase election in Tamil Nadu.
COUNTING DATE: 13th MAY 2011
Good One Month wait to see the results
Why is this much awaited? (We are getting answers to some of the questions below)
– People will want to see if DMK can repeat it’s success in parlimentary elections 2009 in the assembly elections
– If DMK wins it will be the 1st time in 2 decades that a party has managed to retain power
– AIADMK has been on the loosing string in all the Bye-elections for the current assembly, so it’s performance will be watched. Will it still prove to be a major party in TN or will it fade away?
– What will the alliance look like? Who will PMK & DMDK align with? (PMK has aligned with DMK, DMDK has aligned with AIADMK)
– How much money are the political parties willing to give for each vote?
Please participate in the polls and voice your opinion on the upcoming elections in OPINIONS Page (click here).
In this website you can see the updates about Election Related Issues like Voter List updations, Parties & Alliances, Statistics from Previous Elections, Party Mandates, Profile of Candidates & Leaders (will be added after nominations are over).
If you want to see any specific details please use the form in ABOUT US Page, we will try to add the details in this website.