Election Reform to you suggest? (Select Upto 5)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Voting without Voter ID Card

If your name is in the Electoral Rolls but you have not received the Voter ID Card yet, then also you can vote using one of the below mentioned Photo ID Cards:

(i) Passport,

(ii) Driving License issued up to 28.02.2011.

(iii) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards,

(iv) Service Identity Cards with photograph issued to . . . → Read More: Voting without Voter ID Card